The Hormone Center is An Integrative Medical Practice in Pittsburgh, PA
We Are Your Alternative to Traditional Medicine
What We Treat
Common symptoms include: Fatigue, depression, weight gain, cold extremities, constipation, hair loss, poor memory and concentration, anxiety, shortness of breath, palpitations, PMS.
A Look Into Our Practice
At The Hormone Center, we focus on the cause, not the symptom. We are an integrative medical practice and we put our clients first.
- We begin with a detailed questionnaire to help our medical providers to get a better more comprehensive understanding of your symptoms. This questionnaire also helps us to determine if your symptoms are hormone related and if we can help you.
- Our medical providers utilize this questionnaire and the health history that you provide at your initial appointment to determine the testing that they would like to prescribe.
- We prescribe thorough blood and saliva testing to get a picture of your endocrine function.
- Our providers will then utilize these results to establish a treatment plan to address any dysfunction, imbalance or nutritional deficiencies.
- Our treatment plans consist of a combination of traditional medicine, integrative medicine, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and high-quality nutraceuticals.
Lauren Loya, M.D.
Founder and Medical Director
A Doctor's Journey
I started to realize something was wrong when I saw a patient who was on 10 medications. The first five dealt with ailments while the second five were for the side effects of the first five. Despite the medications, the patient didn't feel any better. This was the beginning of my inquiry into another way to practice medicine.
The holiday season is easily one of the busiest times of the year for most people. You end up spending more time on others and less time taking care of yourself. Don’t let these added stressors get the best of you this year. Here are 10 simple tips to help you reduce stress and stay on track this holiday season.
Integrative medicine’s (IM) whole-person approach -- designed to treat the person, not just the disease, has appeal to...
Bioidentical Hormones are exact duplicates of hormones the body produces. Generally bioidentical hormones are plant...
We serve patients In person and via telemedicine
with Secure video consults, on your terms.
Have a question about what we do?
102 Broadway Street
Carnegie, PA 15106